Which Best Selling Card Deck Would You Like… For FREE?
(Just cover $3.95 S&H)
Dear self-reliant friend,
As someone who desires to be prepared for anything… someone who wants to better their skills, protect their family and other citizens from the chaos that surrounds us… I’d like to thank you with a special gift.
Because I know you’re one of the good guys…
…and I know you want to protect yourself… and your loved ones.
But I’ve only got 100 of these decks to send right now, so if you’re interested, please read this entire short letter to claim yours.
Here’s what it’s all about…
For the last six years, I’ve been doing all I can to share hard-to-find information and tactics gathered over two decades of research, collaboration with experts in numerous fields and hard fought personal experience.
With a background in competitive shooting, MMA, security for principles with active death threats and disaster first responder work, I know the value of being prepared for anything.
That’s why my personal network contains the apex of tactical and preparedness instructors.
After all, I have a young family, a lot of friends, and their lives may someday count on my equipment, skills and savvy.
Just as your friends, family and community may need to count on yours if something goes down.
Which brings me to your free cards…
For the last six years I’ve been helping people with shooting and urban survival training.
And my Dry Fire Cards and Urban Survival Cards have always been my best sellers.
Normally, they go for $11 plus $6 shipping and handling.
But if you’re reading this page… and you act quickly… you can have your choice for free.
This opportunity will only last a couple of days.
Just help offset my cost of shipping with a low $3.95 shipping and handling fee… and select which deck you want.
And they’re yours… delivered right to your home or office.
Even if you currently own my Dry Fire Cards, Urban Survival Cards, or even both, owning a backup deck is a savvy move.
You already know how great they are.
And if you already own multiple decks, as many folks do, they make a fantastic gift to someone you love.
But if you don’t have either, let me tell you about each set of cards.
First, the Dry Fire Training Cards.
Shoot a Handgun 300%
Better in 21 Days…
Dry fire is widely recognized as the most effective, but…strangely…least used, firearms training technique known to man.
Militaries around the globe, special operations units, (including ALL of the Tier I units like Delta and Team 6), Olympic shooters, and champion competition shooters have been successfully using dry fire training for decades.
What’s more, Dry fire completely eliminates the obstacles of time and money so that you can maintain and improve your shooting skills at home to whatever level you choose.
To be fair, I’ve trained with dozens of high end instructors across the country and most of them preach the benefits of dry fire. But they don’t tell their students how to dry fire, or even give them the tools or a proven program to follow.
Dry Fire Training Cards pick up where high-speed instructors leave off.
They are a collection of more than 50 dry fire training exercises and drills that cover firearms fundamentals, advanced concepts, dry fire exercise drills, dry fire complex movement drills, and low-light drills.
They’re not just my drills…they’re drills from retired SEAL, Larry Yatch; state based shooting expert, Matt Seibert; former US Army sniper and low light tactical training expert, Ed Santos; runner-up from season 3 of Top Shot, Mike Hughes, and more.
They don’t replace live training…they are a force multiplier that will allow you to create neural pathways (muscle memory) and hardwire perfect form into your subconscious mind faster (and cheaper) than what is humanly possible with just live fire or traditional dry fire alone.
That’s why the National Tactical Officer’s Association (NTOA) recommends them, Tier I and Tier II military units from around the globe use them, and police departments across the country use them.
Even better, there’s plenty of variety… so you won’t get bored!
And the best thing is, they’ll work seamlessly with whatever training you’ve had in the past.
With more than 50 dry fire exercises and drills contained in the Dry Fire Training Card Deck, you’ll always have another fun, powerful and exciting dry fire drill to look forward to!
Here’s Just a LITTLE of What You’ll Discover When You Get Your
Dry Fire Training Cards –
The fundamentals drills hone “the basics”–where 90% of errors happen and 90% of your opportunity for improvement lies–There’s a variety of these drills, like:
- The one drill to perform that will etch a “deep groove” into your muscle memory. (Creating this deep groove means your body will react on “autopilot” – which can save your life in a high stress situation.)
- How to handle the three most common failures in your weapon. This drill will allow you fix them quick and get back on target faster than ever before.
- The one skill to practice so that you can still shoot even if your dominant hand is crushed or injured.
- The secret to rapid, accurate shooting that Tier One operatives rely on.
- The one skill you can learn that will keep your sight picture as still as possible before, during and after the trigger releases the sear.
- The best drill to help with anticipatory flinch. Master this one, and your accuracy will explode.
- Why you never cock your head to line up the sights… and what to do instead.
- How to increase the speed of your sight alignment when moving from target to target.
- The one problem shooters face as they start picking up speed (or as they get older)… and how to overcome it once and for all.
- How to train your “startle response” for your ultimate benefit. This is the secret to be a deadly shooter even if surprised.
Next you’ll move onto more “advanced” methods like:
- How to train for the unorthodox presentation methods that you may need in “reality.” (Like flat on your back or sitting in a soft sofa.)
- How to simulate that “sausage finger” feeling of trying to do tasks that require fine motor skills during extreme stress. You won’t find this technique anywhere else.
- How to imprint your unconscious mind so you shoot with deadly accuracy automatically, without having to think about it–so you can focus on your threat and not the process of delivering effective lead downrange.
- The one drill you can practice that will allow your sights to “magically” pop up already lined up with your target.
- The most important drill you can do to improve your shooting ability.
- What to do if you’re in a situation where you’re forced to reload with only one hand.
- The single most effective skill you can learn if you live in an area that gets a lot of cold weather.
- Why using a video camera, instead of your gun, can yield massive improvements in your accuracy and grouping.
- How to eliminate the delay between presenting your weapon and releasing the shot.
- How to create predictable neural pathways that will stay with you for years.
- The one drill you should practice as slowly as possible. This is the difference between killer accuracy or a missed shot.
Then, you’ll practice shooting fundamentals in a real life “panic situation” with the calm of a master marksman:
- How to practice for extreme close firing, and why it’s important that you do.
- Why you should add additional stress to your dry fire practice sessions.
- How to develop neural pathways faster than static dry fire drills alone.
- How one tip from samba dancing can create deadly accuracy in any direction 360 degrees around you. Try learning that at your local range!
- How to create an adrenalized state before practicing. This could mean the difference between life and death in a high-stress situation.
You’ll also get a series of semi-complex motions to do that are designed to develop neural pathways faster and deeper than “pure” dry-fire alone.
This is professional grade, cutting edge performance physiology that is incredibly powerful—and it’s delivered in a way that anyone can understand and benefit from it.
And they are yours free, if they’re your preference.
Just help offset shipping and handling with $3.95.
Now take a look at your other choice, my best-seller, Urban Survival Cards.
The Only Playing Cards That
Could Save Your Life
These aren’t simply playing cards…they’re a powerful survival tool for you and your loved ones to use if you need to survive a disaster situation.
- 52 insider secrets help you not only survive, but thrive after disasters and breakdowns in civil order in urban areas, and much more
- Their small size (poker size) and light weight (3 ounces) makes them portable so that you can have them with you all the time to use as flashcards to hardwire essential survival skills into your brain.
- They're priced so that you can give them to family & friends as gifts... both to fellow "preppers" and to people that you want to test the waters with.
- Stress, low light, age, and exhaustion all make it harder to read small type.
- These cards strike a perfect balance between the amount of information on each card and having a large enough text to actually be readable, so you'll be able to read them when you need the information most.
- Pull this deck of cards out at your next poker night and see where the conversation goes!
- Most importantly, if/when disaster strikes, you'll have your Urban Survival Playing Cards to refer to with many of the most important lessons from the $47 SurviveInPlace.com Course.
Here’s How to Select and
Claim Your FREE Gift
So why am I giving away a deck of my Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards for just a small S&H charge of $3.95?
Well, you could say it’s an ethical bribe to check out my The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness.
And it’s free, as you’ll see shortly.
This publication is not like anything you’ve ever seen before.
In fact, it plugs you into my network of apex operators around the country.
That means you’ll hear tips, tricks and tactics directly from the top minds in America.
- Former and active Special Forces and SEALs
- Top Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC) and Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) personnel
- High-speed advisers that the Pentagon and the think tanks “across the river” turn to for answers
- “Off the Wall Street Grid” Financial Advisors
- Plus experts in homesteading, off-grid living, natural medicine, peak performance, self-reliance and community building
The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness focuses on high-leverage information that offers you immediate benefits and increases your survivability in a disaster situation.
Regardless of how prepared you currently are.
The majority of the topics covered are completely ignored or improperly covered by prepping TV shows, websites, books, and courses.
Every month you’ll get insider
access on topics like:
- Urban & Wilderness Survival Tips: The best ways to survive, including escape and evasion techniques, tracking strategies, and little-known-ways to use mother nature to your advantage. This will be a combination of basic and advanced skills, but it will always be the apex of information available for a particular skill set.
- Weaponless Self Defense: Chances are you have at least one gun—but you may not always be able to deploy it when you need it. Learn empty-handed combat techniques that can do as much damage at close range as shooting. No weapon, gun, belts, and NO MAGIC PIXIE DUST REQUIRED. To be clear, I’m not talking about a list of magic bullet strikes or using chi/qi or other energy, but the physics and physiology behind specific strikes that make the difference between getting the job done and simply enraging your attacker. When you truly understand the basis of why particular targets on the human body are effective, your mind becomes much more efficient at identifying them as opportunities in high stress situations.
- Dry Fire Training Techniques: To achieve master level shooting ability, you have to develop high quality neural pathways (muscle memory). You’ll learn the latest and best techniques that world-class shooters use to improve their skills as quickly and inexpensively as possible. My book, “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets” and Dry Fire Training Cards are incredibly powerful, but just scratch the surface and I’ll be bringing you some of the best minds in firearms training today—most of whom you’ve never heard of because they’re not marketers…They’re the guys who go down range and get the job done, or who spend all of their time teaching Tier 1 clients and select civilians.
- High-Yield, Low-Effort Food Production: How to create high-density, high-yield gardens that also have very low visibility. Long-term survival is about resilient and self-reliant communities, which includes being able to feed yourself and key people around you. The more food you’re able to produce or harvest yourself, the less you need to store, the less you need to depend on transported food, and the more you’ll be able to help others long term. The emphasis is on strategies and techniques that you can start using quickly that are compatible with today’s hectic and fast paced lives…not strategies and techniques that will take over your life.
- Situational Awareness and Profiling Tips: Reading people and situations is one of the highest leverage skills that you can master. It helps you identify potential threats in your environment, gives you advanced warning of danger, helps you detect lying and inconsistencies, will help you with negotiating, and will also train your brain to spot hidden opportunities in your environment. You’ll learn the very same processes used by law enforcement, special operations personnel, executive protection specialists, and intelligence agents to quickly profile people and uncover their intention without it consuming your every thought.
- Current Threats To Our Society: This is up-to-the-minute open source intelligence gleaned from translated articles taken from terrorist websites that discusses what terrorist networks are telling their sleeper agents throughout America to get ready to do right now. This information will allow you to know what to look out for and will be able to identify and react faster if one of these attacks happens and seconds count. It will also include interviews with current and former RED CELL (high level war gaming) members who have decades of first-hand knowledge of our current threat matrix.
- Community Building: As I’ve repeatedly said, resilient and self-reliant communities are the core to long term survival. You’ll learn strategies and techniques for discretely or overtly building neighborhoods and communities that don’t just survive, but are resilient in meeting any threat they face.
- Body, Brain, and System Hacks: A “hack” is the process of using something to get a result that’s different than what was originally intended or traditionally expected. If you’re familiar with body and system hacking, you probably recognize that my writing is FULL of them. Hacks are the secret sauce that allow people who don’t have exceptional abilities to achieve exceptional results. Think “Jason Borne”
- Product, course, and book reviews: We are also going to include book, course, and product reviews. We are voracious reader and tester. We usually read more than a book or course per week, many of which are obscure, esoteric, and incredibly high leverage/high value books. When we are testing products we tend to buy as many as 5-10 different kinds so that we can separate the jewels from the junk and know which ones to trust our life to. You can either benefit from my testing directly or use it as a jumping off point for your own testing.
“You’re more connected than a Wall Street lawyer.”- Unnamed Special Forces Colonel
Of course I’m not a big fan of Wall Street lawyers in general, but the fact is that we have been continually blessed with exposure to an incredible number of high achievers.
In fact, I make it a point to surround myself with people who are pushing the envelopes in their given fields.
Some of them will let me use their names when sharing with you, such as:
Force Recon Marine, Chris Graham
Former Force Recon Marine, Chris Graham was a founding member of the US Marine Anti-Terrorism Battalion and is a highly sought after firearms training consultant. Chris now provides advanced weapons and tactics training to personnel from USG (US Government) agencies prior to deployment to high-threat zones.
Retired Navy SEAL, Larry Yatch
Retired Navy SEAL Lieutenant, Larry Yatch toured on Team 3 with Chris Kyle. (American Sniper). Over his storied career, Larry had significant operational experience during multiple combat tours as a SEAL.
Retired Green Beret, Randy Watt
As a major, Watt arrived in Afghanistan in December of 2001, and led the Special Forces assault team that attacked the compound in Ayub Kheyl where Omar Khadr was captured on July 27, 2002. Col. Watt is currently the commanding officer of the 19th Special Forces Group, Utah Army National Guard.
Former Green Beret & Professional
MMA fighter, Andy Curtiss
Andy Curtiss is a Professional Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, former Green Beret, Combat Veteran with over 25 years in the martial arts, and 15 years instructor experience. Andy is ranked a 3rd Dan Blackbelt in Moo-Duk-Kwan, a 2nd Dan Blackbelt in Shurite Kempo under the late Master Stan Hart, a 1st Dan Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu under Professor Jon Siracusano and holds a brown belt in Kano Jiu-jitsu. It is also notable, he's a published author of 2 books
Former US Army Ranger & Ranger Instructor, Eric Leid
Eric Leid has more than 25 years of military and law enforcement experience, the majority of which was as a U.S. Army Ranger and Ranger Instructor. Currently, Mr. Leid works as an independent contractor providing training and “operational support” to U.S. Government agencies in high-threat zones.
Overseas Private Security Contractor, Kelly Alwood
In 2005, Kelly worked as an Instructor at the USAF CPEC Sniper School.
In 2003 & 2004, he also worked as a Security contractor in Iraq. Operations include ICE Iraqi Currency Exchange Program, 5SFG REF, PSD to include General Petraeus, and Counter Sniper operations with the 1st Cav Div. in Baghdad. Licensed bail enforcement agent since 1994. Over 300 felony arrests in the United States and Mexico. Has done Contract work for the US Secret Service, and the FBI to track down some of Americas most wanted. Appeared numerous times on 60 Minutes and Dateline during bounty hunting career.
Internationally certified Black belt and Instructor. Certified Level III US Army Combatives instructor. Holds belts in Tae Kwon Do (moo duk kwan) and (moo sul doo), Hopkido, Aikido, Jujitsu, Shotokan Karate, and Ishanru.
Economic Warfare Expert, Kevin D. Freeman CFA
Kevin Freeman is considered one of the world’s leading experts on the issues of Economic Warfare and Financial Terrorism. He has consulted for and briefed members of both the U.S. House and Senate, present and past CIA, DIA, FBI, SEC, Homeland Security, the Justice Department, as well as local and state law enforcement. His research has been presented in critical DoD studies on Economic Warfare, Iran, and Weapons of Mass Destruction presented to the Secretary of Defense and the Under Secretary of Defense, Intelligence. He has traveled extensively with research trips to Russia and China and throughout Europe and the Americas. He is also a Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy and a Contributing Editor to The Counter Terrorist magazine.
Unconventional Warfare Expert and War College Instructor, H. John Poole
A Vietnam era Marine, HUGELY influential in the special operations community, a prolific author, speaker, and instructor.
The team also includes other apex level operators like:
US Air Force Pararescueman, Phil Dwyer
- Counter Terror Driving Instructor, Mark Schellinger
- Wilderness Survival Instructor, Tom Brown
- Urban Escape and Evasion instructor, Kevin Reeve
Others who are still operational or who just like their privacy won’t reveal themselves…but my team has vetted them all, they’re the real deal.
And each of these apex experts is excited about sharing their “secret sauce” with my readers.
In short, as a member of Tactics and Preparedness, you’ll learn immediate, practical, common sense tips and techniques to prepare you and your family faster, easier, and much more effectively than you ever imagined.
And as with every book and product I’ve created, it’s designed to give you immediate value and improve your quality of life regardless of whether or not disasters actually happen to you.
Each issue is packed with the kind of information that could literally save your life and the lives of the people you care most about.
You’ll discover how to get prepared for:
- Short-term natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, blizzards and more where you could lose power and water for days to as long as weeks.
- Urban violence like car jackings, stick ups, intrusions into your home, muggings, bikers, gangs, junkies and the rest of the threats we face from modern societies underbelly.
- Terror events and mass shootings that are becoming more and more common
- Economic collapse and the death of the dollar due to our unsustainable $19 TRILLION debt and money printing spree
- Political insurrection or, (God help us), foreign occupiers on U.S. soil due to our weak and unprepared government that could cause chaos lasting months… even YEARS
And I’ll give you the most current issue to you for free, just for evaluating it.
If you like what you read… you can stay on.
If you don’t, that’s okay… we’ll still part friends, and I’ll make it super simple to cancel… in fact I’ll even remind you before the next issue comes out.
You’ll get all the details below.
But first, you probably want to know how a subscription works…
With your trial subscription, you’ll receive an all-new issue each month.
Each issue is content packed, in full color and easy to read and understand exactly how to prepare for the worst today’s society could throw at you.
Of course, I hope you never have to use this powerful information… but you’ll sleep a lot easier knowing you’re READY.
With a core of my apex experts on your side, it’s like expanding your network so you can be at the top of the tactical and preparedness food chain right from your home… for your family, for your friends and for your community.
With your trial subscription to The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness, you’ll be an anchor people can count on.
" I’m astounded about how much knowledge you have- Travis Eagle Scout, shooter, elk hunter, and prepper
about this stuff. I have several friends who I consider
“hard core” preppers and you keep bringing up
topics I’ve never even heard of! "
So how do you start your trial, and get your free Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards?
Claim Your Free Trial to the
The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness
I know two things about my readers.
They want solid information… and they’re tight with a buck.
As far as the information, you’ve seen my all-star group of apex level contributors, these are players who deliver the goods.
Not to mention the fact many of my readers have stuck with me since the beginning… over six years ago.
I think that speaks volumes.
So that leaves one question… how much to start a trial?
While some publications, (with info of half of the quality), may charge up to $49 a month… getting started with The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness is a fraction of the cost.
But today, I’ll mail you the latest issue… for free.
Here’s how it works.
Say yes, and you’ll get to choose from my Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards, and you’ll also get the latest issue of The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness.
I just ask that you pay a reasonable $3.95 to offset the cost of shipping and handling on the Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards.
Then you just decide in the next month whether you want to continue your subscription of The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness.
That means in 14 days, if I don’t hear from you to cancel, you’ll get The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness delivered to your home for my lowest price of $17 per month.
You can cancel anytime.
If you don’t want to continue before the first 14 days elapse, all you’ll need to do is contact my support department within 14 days… and your card won’t be charged further.
And no, I’m not just hoping you’ll forget. I don’t do business that way.
That’s why I’ll go above and beyond what most publishers would do… and I’ll send you an email a week before renewal asking if you’d like to continue… or not.
Heck. That’s the way I’d like to be treated… so I’ll do the same for you.
That gives you 14 days to evaluate the information… and no charge will be made until that time has elapsed.
If you wish to cancel, your card will not be charged any further.
So why would I give you a free-look at The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness … and include your choice of Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards… for just $3.95 shipping?
First, I know the information you’ll get could easily save your life.
And if something goes down, I’ve helped a good guy. And who knows. Someday we may need to count on each other.
Second, my readers are consistently amazed at both the quality and rarity of the content.
In fact, the majority of current readers are active and retired military, veterans, police, protective services and even a few “spy agency” employees.
And they’re loyal readers, month after month because we deliver the goods.
I’m hoping to do the same for you.
The fact is, I’m taking a risk because if you’re serious about preparedness… I’m certain you’ll stick with me for a while.
And just $3.95 for shipping to get Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards gets you a free look.
That isn’t much of a risk on your part.
So, are you ready to get select your cards?
Before you do, I’d like to show you three more gifts you’ll receive with your trial.
The Best Selling Book, “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets”
First is the highly acclaimed book, “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets.” 20,000 military, law enforcement, competitive, and defensive shooters have gone before you and given it an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It’s not dogmatic and won’t replace any training that you already have. In fact, it’s like a turbo charger or a magnifying glass–the more training and trigger time you have, the more it will accelerate your shooting ability.
Even if you’re not a shooter, the section on how to properly use mental imagery to accelerate the learning process will change how you learn and retain skills for the rest of your life.
It goes into detail on the best proven ways to use dry fire training, airsoft training, slow training, and mental imagery to develop neural pathways, as well as the psychology and physiology behind them. Normally $17.00 + S&H on Amazon, but when you become a member of Tactics and Preparedness today, you’ll get FREE instant access. If you’re a fan of Top Shot, you’ll recognize Dustin Ellermann, winner of Season 3, on the cover. He liked it so much that he agreed to demonstrate the skills throughout.
“SWAT Tactics For Clearing Your
House With A Firearm”
Calling 911 is the best option, but if you sleep separated from your children or think you might ever find yourself in a situation where calling the police is not an option, you need to know how to clear your house with a firearm. You’ll learn tactics used by military door kickers and some of the country’s best SWAT teams.
This skill is so important during situations where 911 is overwhelmed that I’m going to give you instant access so you can start learning and practicing the techniques immediately. Value: $9.95.
Gift #3: “Exclusive Interview With Mike Hughes”
I’m also going to include an interview with Mike Hughes, Runner Up on Season 3 of the History Channel TV Series, “Top Shot”, founder of Next Level Training, and creator of the SIRT and a special discount code you can use if you decide you want one – this discount, on its own, could pay for more than this entire package!
This rare interview is not available anywhere… at any price. Conservative Value: $29.95.
These three gifts will be available instantly… while you’re waiting for your cards and first free issue in the mail.
That’s over $55 in added gifts… on top of the free issue of The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness, worth $17 and your choice of the Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards valued at $11.
Meaning my “ethical bribe” is worth over $83.
And it all starts with agreeing to a trial subscription of The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness … at no charge.
Just pay a rock-bottom shipping charge of $3.95 for your cards and you’ll also get a free trial… you can cancel the trial anytime you want.
It’s the most up-to-date tactical and preparedness material on the market… and my team of apex experts beats the competition like a red headed step-child.
That’s why $17 per month is a steal, if you decide to stick with me after the first free month.
Plus I’m going over the top of what 99% of publishers would do by reminding you a week before your trial is up.
Look, actionable intelligence like this doesn’t come cheap. I’ve personally paid $97-$497.00 per month in the past for newsletters. And they only covered a single one of the topics that you’ll get in The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness.
There are half a dozen other newsletters out there around $50/month that are mostly recycling the same old content and deliver only a TINY fraction of the quality that you’ll get from us in The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness.
And in six years… I’ve NEVER run the same article twice!
Listen, even the best of the newsstand magazines can’t touch the depth and breadth of what’s included with The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness because they have to appeal to a broader audience than we do.
We only write for people like you who are interested in the highest of the high speed, high leverage techniques and products for tactical and preparedness situations.
People like you who appreciate and seek out the apex of field tested products, skills, and intel.
If you’re serious about your family’s ability to survive any disaster, click on the button below and make your selection of the Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards and start your trial subscription.
$3.95 S&H and $17 per Month After 14 Days if You Don’t Cancel
You’ll be glad you did. This is about peace of mind, knowing that you and your family are well protected.
Sounds good, right?
Click on the button below, and start your trial of The Journal of Tactics and Preparedness PLUS get your choice between the Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards and all of your other free gifts before this special offer expires…
Then finally you’ll rest assured knowing that you will be able to provide for your family no matter what happens.
$3.95 S&H and $17 per Month After 14 Days if You Don’t Cancel
To Your Survival,
P.S. This offer is truly a limited time chance for you to get the Dry Fire Cards or Urban Survival Cards with the other free gifts. I’ll only run it for a couple of days because I’m losing money in the short term offering it.